Monday, November 5, 2012

Tech Tool- Prezi

I have discovered a neat presentation tool called Prezi. It is like a PowerPoint, but different and web-based. They have different types of accounts. I am currently using the free account.

You can find this tool at www.prezi.com. I saw this on the Elementary Librarian's page at http://elementarylibrarian.com/. She publicly shared her library introduction prezi, which I was able to copy and edit to fit my library. Below, I have linked to an original prezi on traditional literature.
You will also see some of the other prezis I have created.

One teacher looked at my Alternative Energy Sources prezi and liked it so much that she had her students make prezis as a culminating project to their unit of study.

As I find these cool tech tools, I will post about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment