Monday, October 15, 2012

Bulletin Boards

Sorry for delay in getting my bulletin board picture on here. Each time I read a book, I add a picture of the book onto the bulletin board. Many students see it and want to check out the books that I have read. I also put books that I am currently reading and "wish list" books.

Here are some pictures of other displays I have in the library.

This one is "Don't Judge a Book by it's Movie". I got some drama/film strip decorations and then pictures of books that have been made into movies. It is interesting to hear students and teachers say that they didn't know that a movie was based from a book.

I took the catch phrase "Dive into Reading" and added some flair. I bought the background from Target for $2.00. I also made speech bubbles to add humor to the display.






I am working on a scary book display, just in time for Halloween. Pictures to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment